Saturday 19 October 2013

Quickie: Vlogs?

Hello, all!

I'm going to start doing more short posts as I feel I don't update my blog as much as I should. I don't always have a lot of things to write about, so I'm going to start doing "quickies"!

Since my blog has been getting a lot of attention, which makes me VERY happy, I've finally decided to commit to video blogging as well!

If my blog recieved over 3,000 views within the next few weeks, I will start making video blogs as well as my usual text posts.

This was something that I had planned on doing in the beginning but I never had time to do it. But now, seeing how many of you read my posts, I'm ready to start doing it.

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

I really love hearing feeback from people. If you guys could tell me what kind of things you would like to see, I'll try my best to make it happen. I'm not going to start doing these videos without some suggestion because it's a lot of effort for something that people won't enjoy as much. But I've gotten so many requests for more photos that I decided it was a good idea.

So please, COMMENT.

Tell me what you guys wanna see!

A bientot!
~Effy

3 comments:

  1. yea , you should really do videos , its way more interesting than long posts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A video on advice for future exchange student!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it'd be really cool if you did vlogs :)

    ReplyDelete