Wednesday 30 October 2013

Quickie: I Made Lasagna, Too.

 Bonsoir!

Two posts in one day??
Yep. I made dinner. I'll give you guys a play-by-play.

Soaked the pasta in hot water


Makin' sauce. The red one is tomato sauce with ground beef. The other pot is just melted butter, but it was the base of a bechamel sauce. Basically it's the think, creamy goodness that goes in between the pasta and meat sauce layers in the lasagna.
Then I took out the pasta (my host mum took this one)...
...layered everything together...

...popped it in the oven...
BAM DELICIOUSNESS.

This post is just for more cooking photos. Nothing significant. Just photos of the meal I cooked. I love cooking with my new family and was really excited that I got to make dinner and then eat my muffins for dessert. It really makes me feel like a part of the family.

Alright, I leave you with this photo of my host dad and I.
Bonne nuit!
~Effy


No comments:

Post a Comment