Sunday 13 April 2014

Overwhealmed

Bonjour!

I've actually been posting lately! And not only that, but I've gotten loads of new ideas and posts coming up soon. I'm going to try to post at least once a week now, considering I only have 65 days left.
Yay for motivation!

This purpose of this post is a heads up on what's coming up in my life. My family gets here on the 17th and they're staying until the 29th. The day they leave, I leave for my huge Euro Tour, which will easily be one of the highlights of my year (although, I'm not sure what can beat Barcelona. I already fell in love once!).
With my family is also the arrival of my sexy new camera, which means better quality vlogs and photos. That makes me very very happy and much more willing to post due to better quality content.

Here's the deal with Euro Tour:
This is a two week bus trip that will start the 29th of and end the 10th of Mai. Obviously this will be a lot of stuff to document. Again, I will finally have a proper method of this, but it's still a lot.
So I've decided that I will divide this voyage by city.
I'm not sure if I'll do a separate blog post for every city and do it as a chapter sort of thing, or do one huge post and separate it into sections.

I also have to write about my family and I's time together. I'm not sure which will come first and I'm not sure how much time it will take me to write about each part.
But there WILL be much to read in the next couple months. I will quite literally spend the next two months writing, taking photos, writing, and probably drawing. Traveling like this makes me want to sketch everything (Sorry, can't share that part of my documenting!).

But I wanted to give everyone a heads up about what's to come and apologies in advanced if I don't write until the end of Mai. At least there will be MUCH to read.

Thanks for sticking around. I can't wait to share all this stuff with you guys.

A bientot!
~Effy

No comments:

Post a Comment