Thursday 23 May 2013

Visas, visas, visas....

5/23/13

I adore France and everything about it, but I wish actually GETTING to the country was easier! I am currently swamped in paperwork to fill out for my visa and I am very confused on what to do.

For those of you who are planning on going to France or plan on going on any exchange in general, visas suck and there's no way of getting around them. You have to do the work or else you're not going! I know it'll be worth it in the end but right now I just want it all to be over with.

Thank god we have direct contact to the travel agent- Emily Voorn is an angel sent from heaven.

That's all I have for now; navigating my way through paperwork.
~Effy

P.S. Today marks 90 days!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to France as well and that paperwork is indeed, hell. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be worth it when we get there! :)

      Delete